What's new

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น SOTD - โ€œEuropeanโ€ Theme Week - October 7th to 13th, 2024 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shield Brass Hybrid
Treet Black Beauty
RR Caribbean Holiday Soap
Boti Synthetic
British Sterling Splash Cologne
Shield brass hybrid.JPG
ย 

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Shave, OCtober 13th 2024

Razor : Gem Micromatic OC .Mfg 1930- 41, mid to upper mid range. Excellent machining + metal stamping for that time era. The Micromatic OC is one of the more aggressive Gem razors variants in my opinion. I do receive excellent results usually with a light touch has been my experiences over the years. Had a close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE (8) very sharp, smooths out nicely, excellent longevity, predictable + safest blade to handle.
Soap : Razorock Lavender, nice rich scent of lavender + excellent lather qualities. One of my favorite lavender soaps(obsolete!).
Brush : Yaqi "Purple haze" 24mm synthetic. Excellent lather generator, luxury cloud like soft tips, gentle splay scrubber, excellent lather painter. Nice handle and knot for my shave needs.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Razorock King Louis lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 9.5.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Gem Micromatic OC with a coated Gem blade.
SOTD October 13 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!
ย 
Sunday 10/13 Shave
OCtober/OBtober Day 13
Open Blade/Open Comb

Back to the GUTCHE A77 Open Blade
Finished with an Above The Tie SE2 Open Comb
Just a nice Smooth & comfortable shave
New Vi-John Cream was a BANGER
It will be A77 Blades all this week

Razor: GUTCHE A77 Shavette
Blade: Cloud A77 Half Blade (12X)
Lather: Vi-John Tropical LIME Cream
Brush: AP ShaveCo 24mm PURE BLISS
Post Shave: Osage Rub Splash

Post Shave: Myrsol Agua de Limon

IMG_1431.jpeg
ย 
I seem to be going through a teal/cyan phase. I wonder if it'll last as long as Picasso's "Blue Period." :001_unsur

It started with the Paratrooper strap on my watch (the watch lume is about the same color), followed by painting the setting marker on my OliBlade with nail varnish (to amplify it/make it easier to read)... and now my new RV "Piglet" shaving brush:
Teal-Cyan-Phase_2024-10-13.jpg

Onward to today's shave...

SOTD
SOTD-OliBlade-Classic-Steel-Original-O_2024-10-13.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: RV "Piglet" 18/48
Soap: Cella Almond
Razor: OliBladeโ€”Classic Steelโ€”Original
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (1)
ASL: Spearmint BLAST (home brew)

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

The fantastic team comprising my brand new RV brush, the magical marzipan scented Cella, my grail OliBlade, my top favorite Ninja blade, and my homemade ASL was pretty darn good too. :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
ย 
I seem to be going through a teal/cyan phase. I wonder if it'll last as long as Picasso's "Blue Period." :001_unsur

It started with the Paratrooper strap on my watch (the watch lume is about the same color), followed by painting the setting marker on my OliBlade with nail varnish (to amplify it/make it easier to read)... and now my new RV "Piglet" shaving brush:
Teal-Cyan-Phase_2024-10-13.jpg

Onward to today's shave...

SOTD
SOTD-OliBlade-Classic-Steel-Original-O_2024-10-13.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: RV "Piglet" 18/48
Soap: Cella Almond
Razor: OliBladeโ€”Classic Steelโ€”Original
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (1)
ASL: Spearmint BLAST (home brew)

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

The fantastic team comprising my brand new RV brush, the magical marzipan scented Cella, my grail OliBlade, my top favorite Ninja blade, and my homemade ASL was pretty darn good too. :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
That brush has a fantastic color, very beautiful
ย 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom