What's new

Savile Row SR3824 Review Thread

I have no idea who makes the Savil Row, but I have the 3824 and it is my "Go To" brush for both creams and soaps. My wife actually gave it to me as a gift after my daughter was born (cool that a guy gets a "birthing gift," and my part lasted only 15 min). :cool:

Anyway, I totally love the brush; it's like magic. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

With cuddle time included right?

I am about pull the trigger but can't decide between the SR 3824 and a Kent BK4. I am reading like a mad man to find something to help me make my decision. Does anyone know if Kent still offers the 20% off to B&B members? Thank you in advance.
Steve

I too have a 3824 and LOVE it, I use it for face lathering, bowl lathering, with soaps and creams, It is excellent.

With cuddle time included right?

I am about pull the trigger but can't decide between the SR 3824 and a Kent BK4. I am reading like a mad man to find something to help me make my decision. Does anyone know if Kent still offers the 20% off to B&B members? Thank you in advance.
Steve

I don't know, all I wanted was a 1305.

I have been using a 3824 for about 2 weeks now after SirArthur/Roy sold it to me at a very generous price. It is, hands down, my favorite brush so far. It's great with creams and soaps, it is soft on the face and firm to give a nice scrubbing sensation.

I've read so much about this brush! You have convinced me it is worth the $115 at QED. So far I've been scrubbing my lather up with a cheap boar broom so the change should be dynamic. I can't wait.

Top Bottom