What's new

GIVEAWAY! Ridiculously Random PIF

Friends, I need to make room in my den and slough off some stuff, so here’s a super-random PIF for anyone interested. Just reply “I’m in," choose a number between 1-100, and I’ll do the random-number generator boogie this weekend (probably Sunday afternoon) and send these goodies at my expense to the lucky winner (CONUS only, please).
  • Proraso Green Cream Tube (maybe used 3-4 times)
  • RazoRock Plastic Lather Bowl (great bowl, but now I have others)
  • Omega 10049 Boar (Used lovingly early in my career but ultimately abandoned for badger and synth. Looks ugly in the pic, but it’s honestly just now broken in and feels great)
  • Arko Puck (Never used. Could not make peace with the initial urinal-puck scent)
  • Kai Captain Protouch MG x15 (one of my favorite AC blades. I was gifted a huge box of these by a friend and I’m feeling generous)
  • Wholly Kaw Denarius Sample from Maggard, scooped once
  • Chiseled Face GT Barber soap and splash sample from Maggard, scooped and sprayed once
  • Voskhod DE Blades (5)
  • Gillette SB Blades (10)
  • Gillette Minora SS Blades (10)
  • Gillette Nacet Blades (10)
PIF 1.jpg

PIF 2.jpg

PIF 3.jpg

Outstanding. Last chance for anyone who wants to join. I’ll generate a number this afternoon, sometime after 4pm Eastern Time.

Reactions: Kix
I am honored! Thank you very much! I have specific shavers in mind to share these items with, and they will be so happy. Plus, my beloved Omega 49 gave up the ghost yesterday. Thank you!

I am honored! Thank you very much! I have specific shavers in mind to share these items with, and they will be so happy. Plus, my beloved Omega 49 gave up the ghost yesterday. Thank you!
I am so happy that this is how you will be processing the PIF! I will throw in a couple of extra goodies and leave it to your discretion how best to distribute. This is what PIFs are all about and also how I came by some of my favorite items.

Top Bottom