What's new

Razorock Shave sticks

Is it just me or are these shave sticks undercooked/underrated.
Found a few sitting in the back of the drawer and got the price and performance offer excellent value.
Any one agree ?

Is it just me or are these shave sticks undercooked/underrated.
Found a few sitting in the back of the drawer and got the price and performance offer excellent value.
Any one agree ?
Hi, Not sure what you mean by undercooked. The What-the-Puck (WTP) sticks are great value shaving soaps. Exact same formulation as the WTP triple milled pucks. I've used both the pucks and sticks and have found them to be excellent.

I’m using WTP blue barbershop from a puck and like you. I was quite surprised to find that were a great value as well.

I have never tried the sticks. But I actually prefer using sticks to pucks. So I’ll probably pick some of them up in the future. Even though I have a lifetime worth of shaving soaps already.

Memorial Day sale going on now as we speak. FYI @SHAVEWIZARD420 .
I saw that. almost pulled the trigger but I'm in the middle of moving into a new apartment this week and I need to keep things simple for a bit. I'm sure he'll have these again at Father's Day and I'll grab some. I'm particularly interested in the red and lime labels.

I saw that. almost pulled the trigger but I'm in the middle of moving into a new apartment this week and I need to keep things simple for a bit. I'm sure he'll have these again at Father's Day and I'll grab some. I'm particularly interested in the red and lime labels.
The lime scent is the bomb

i got three of the Razorock sticks several years ago.
Nice soaps, very affordable, altho not greatest.
Good shaves with each.
Enjoy yours!

razorock black label ever-ready gillette july 12 2021.jpg

Very impressed by the Gold Label in puck form. Lathers very easy and fast into a slick and dense product. I like the postshave effects from it, face is left smooth and clean.

Downside is longevity of the puck which is very solid, I could easily see this last several years lol

Downside is longevity of the puck which is very solid, I could easily see this last several years lol

Is that a downside? :D

You can use the pucks like a shave stick, just apply directly to the beard and load really heavy. Should help with the longevity issue. Also, produces nice lather that way.

Very impressed by the Gold Label in puck form. Lathers very easy and fast into a slick and dense product. I like the postshave effects from it, face is left smooth and clean.

This has been my experience as well. Great performance, long lasting which makes it cost effective per use.

While the scent isn’t the strongest. I prefer them (scent wise) to some of the other value soaps out there.

Top Bottom