What's new

New Shavemac in Honor of the Configurator Closing

Shavemac.png

I managed to order custom Americana flattops no problem. Bernd is very accommodating and helpful.

I guess it took five days from the shipping notice until it arrived and it shouldn’t take longer to Austria than to the Netherlands. What will you receive?
Ah, then mine was dispatched after yours. Mine was stuck at the shipping services for two days without any progress, I see that only recently it started to move again. So then my expectation that it will arrive this week should be correct.

As for what I will receive, to be honest I forgot what I ordered, so I had to look in the e-mail: 30 mm fan shape silvertip with a loft of 60 mm, in a black model #82 handle. Nothing fancy, but I like that handle and felt like I should add a 3rd one. Then, there is one more which is ordered with very similar specs (maybe a different color?), but it seems they have shipped the first one separately.

Thanks for all the input fellas. I waited a while for a response but heard nothing back, no big deal, didn’t want to bother the overwhelmed people. Placed another order and received all the various confirmations. Now excited for my brush to arrive. If I end up with two so be it.

I didn’t realize it is so close to the end of February. You guys with the pictures don’t make it easy to restrain oneself from another order.

I placed my order Jan 14th and mine started on its way to me on Feb 6th. The shipment updates today say "shipment booked for air transport", so I guess it's boarding a plane soon. ✈️

I placed my order Jan 14th and mine started on its way to me on Feb 6th. The shipment updates today say "shipment booked for air transport", so I guess it's boarding a plane soon. ✈️
Or it’s on the way to you. I had that happen with my current order. Sometimes it doesn’t update the tracking information until it reaches the destination country. Mine is currently going through customs in New York. I never got a notification that it had left Germany

Or it’s on the way to you. I had that happen with my current order. Sometimes it doesn’t update the tracking information until it reaches the destination country. Mine is currently going through customs in New York. I never got a notification that it had left Germany

Yeah, it's always a bit of a mystery when it's coming from overseas.

Top Bottom