What's new

New Cella Shaving Cream - how is it???

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Calling @Marco !!!

New Cella has dropped, repeat, new Cella has dropped!!

Can B&B's resident par-excellence of Italy let us know how it performs???

1717445019815.png

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Can B&B's resident par-excellence of Italy let us know how it performs???
Don't think he's tried it yet ...

More of a soap (like the red tub) than a true cream I think.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My friend, this relatively new line has already been on the market for a few months now. Have I tried it? No. It's too expensive and too difficult to find (for Cella I refuse to pay that high price and refuse to buy online). Time ago, I also forwarded an email to the Cella directly. Here below is a copy for you.

Gentlemen, here below is the reply I've just got from Cella Milano. I'm doing a quick copy and paste here because I'm currently overloaded with many duties and really have no time to translate. Anyway, If you have issues understanding please do let me know.

Buongiorno Marco,

Grazie per averci contattato,
la nuova linea Cella denominata Extra Extra Professionale, disponibile nelle due profumazioni Riserva Fresco e Buongiorno al Sandalo, in questo momento è riservata esclusivamente ai negozi professionali / di Barberia, ma che il consumatore può trovare ed acquistare presso i nostri due rivenditori on-line, le riposto i due Link alle pagine di acquisto qui di seguito:

Cella - Crema Sapone da Barba Riserva Fresco 300ml - https://youbarber.com/cella-crema-sapone-da-barba-riserva-fresco-300ml.html

e

Cella Extra Extra Professionale Crema Sapone Riserva Fresco 300ml - https://www.ravanelloeshop.it/it/cella-extra-extra-professionale-crema-sapone-buongiorno-al-sandalo-300ml-copia/

Cordiali Saluti
Staff Cella Milano

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Don't think he's tried it yet ...

More of a soap (like the red tub) than a true cream I think.

many thanks. as always I was looking in the wrong place!!
My friend, this relatively new line has already been on the market for a few months now. Have I tried it? No. It's too expensive and too difficult to find (for Cella I refuse to pay that high price and refuse to buy online). Time ago, I also forwarded an email to the Cella directly. Here below is a copy for you.

Gentlemen, here below is the reply I've just got from Cella Milano. I'm doing a quick copy and paste here because I'm currently overloaded with many duties and really have no time to translate. Anyway, If you have issues understanding please do let me know.

Buongiorno Marco,

Grazie per averci contattato,
la nuova linea Cella denominata Extra Extra Professionale, disponibile nelle due profumazioni Riserva Fresco e Buongiorno al Sandalo, in questo momento è riservata esclusivamente ai negozi professionali / di Barberia, ma che il consumatore può trovare ed acquistare presso i nostri due rivenditori on-line, le riposto i due Link alle pagine di acquisto qui di seguito:

Cella - Crema Sapone da Barba Riserva Fresco 300ml - https://youbarber.com/cella-crema-sapone-da-barba-riserva-fresco-300ml.html

e

Cella Extra Extra Professionale Crema Sapone Riserva Fresco 300ml - https://www.ravanelloeshop.it/it/cella-extra-extra-professionale-crema-sapone-buongiorno-al-sandalo-300ml-copia/

Cordiali Saluti
Staff Cella Milano
Thank you Marco. I did not realize that it was targeted to barbers, nor that it was so expensive, even in Italy! It looks like it is not worth it.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
many thanks. as always I was looking in the wrong place!!

Thank you Marco. I did not realize that it was targeted to barbers, nor that it was so expensive, even in Italy! It looks like it is not worth it.
When it comes to Cella my top choice is the Extra Extra Bio, which I can buy locally for roughly €7. It's just superb all-round, as you do expect from this 1899 historic brand. :euro:

I tried the new 10oz soap. It works perfectly well for shaving and wasn't a bad soap, just like cella red/green, which are a fraction of the price...which is obvious elephant in the room. It was a huge price jump without a noteworthy performance jump. I found the performance nearly indistinguishable from extra bio (green) albeit a slightly creamier lather.

If you want an affordable soap that works just fine...buy extra bio or red for 7 bucks

If you want a premium soap... buy Barrister and Mann or SV.

The new cella felt like... paying premium prices for a value soap. Just wasn't worth it. I'll sell you mine if you have your heart set on it though.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
When it comes to Cella my top choice is the Extra Extra Bio, which I can buy locally for roughly €7. It's just superb all-round, as you do expect from this 1899 historic brand. :euro:
^ x 100%.

Both the original red and the extra extra bio are superb.

Top Bottom