What's new

Just received Alt Innsbruk

I just got some AI a week ago. The first time I used it I was really stunned by the menthol kick, but I thought the scent was "Meh". Now the scent is really starting to grow on me. I'll probably enjoy the menthol more in the summer.

As far as performance, it is my favorite AS for making my skin feel great!

I just got some AI a week ago. The first time I used it I was really stunned by the menthol kick, but I thought the scent was "Meh". Now the scent is really starting to grow on me. I'll probably enjoy the menthol more in the summer.

I quite agree - it's a scent that starts out kinda odd, but gets habit forming. It's very different from what you'd expect from a men's scent.

Yeah, I liked the efficacy, but didn't like the scent. Granted, colognes tend to sweeten on my skin, but all I could think of any time I caught a whiff was - cough syrup :thumbdown Wanted to love it, but there are just too many other good aftershaves to live with one that I don't like the smell of.

I got it and was horribly let down by it, both in scent and performance. The smell to me is that of candy and Newports, and the performance is less than efficient. I think the lack of any glycerin, PG, or even some hydrogenated Castor oil prevent it from giving me that little bit of moisture that I need. When I use it, my face feels dry, and I can feel any nicks I had given myself.

YMMV....

Top Bottom