What's new

I'm the new guy that bought 1767 blades for $45. Hi!

Hahahahahaha!

And I just sent your 5 7 O'Clock Blacks this afternoon. This is hilarious!

You'll love the AL13++. I've been doing this for 13 years and have maybe a dozen razors, about a month ago, the AL13++ became my "Razor for Life". You won't have the nicks problem much any more. It's possible to still get one, but you have to practically be trying to do it.

Have fun!
Yes I appreciate you sending me those. Something about the packaging makes me intrigued by them lol. I will for sure be using them when they arrive and leave a review for them. I was very tempted to purchase a couple packs of 100 of the different 7' O Clock variants, but I decided to hold off and look at different razors instead.

Welcome to the site!

I'd be fixed for life with that stash of blades, I average 71 shaves each and don't figure I'm gonna last much more than 30 more years!

There's 40 plastic tucks in that pic, and I have a couple more from my beginner kit I got when I ordered my Henson that aren't in this pic.
Welcome aboard!

FYI…you can probably fit about 40 used blades in an empty plastic tuck you already have.

I count 34 plastic tucks in the picture, 34 x 40 = 1360, your good for a while blade-disposal-wise too.

Yeah, I've always gotten lots of shaves per blade, even nasty cartridges. Record so far is 164 on an Israeli Red Personna, sadly I didn't know how good they were until after the went out of production. Gillette blades (any of them so far) run between 80 and 120 shaves per blade.

I started using a DE in 2016, and have used a total of 36 blades shaving daily.

Yeah, I've always gotten lots of shaves per blade, even nasty cartridges. Record so far is 164 on an Israeli Red Personna, sadly I didn't know how good they were until after the went out of production. Gillette blades (any of them so far) run between 80 and 120 shaves per blade.

I started using a DE in 2016, and have used a total of 36 blades shaving daily.
Thats crazy. I can't imagine not being tempted to try other blades. Maybe I'll push one and see how far it goes for me.

Do you get irritation from using the same blade that many times?
I've been getting what I think is razor burn on the left and right ends of my mouth, though that was after the shark chrome. It lasted 3 days before it went away.
Even after giving it a break and using a different blade it does come back for a few hours after shaving.

Top Bottom