What's new

Finished - Contest #12345: Nice Guys Finish First

Well, in this forum, this might be borderline nice, but with a sharp edge.
I am X military, and have a friend in a sister group (82nd airborn).
I sent his squad T+H ultra comfort cream (unscented), 10 Bic razors (per person)
(orange handles) and, of COURCE, powdered alum. The cream, I packaged with
20 ml flat acrylic screw cover vials. This takes the carrying weight to UNDER one ounce.
When you are humping, it's nice to replace dead weight with ammo :)

Obviously, you fill the vial with cream, and leave the tub at a base. This might not be considered "nice",
or "act of kindness" as the 75th kinda owes a debt to the 82nd. POG's won't understand, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I'm in!

I helped a stranger carry her (really heavy!) suitcase down a flight of steps in the train station this morning. She almost didn't want me too (I'm not Japanese, so I must be a criminal... :p), but I think the prospect of a hernia changed her mind!

-Sarfa

Passed a guy that was walking on the freeway towards my university, and was getting splashed on by almost every passing car... Picked him up, got immediately flagged over by a cop for taking hitchhikers (it's not even illegal... go figure), except it turns out the guy is in 3 of my 5 classes. According to the cop it's ok if you know the person... Some good deeds do go unpunished :001_smile

There's this mentally retarded man living by the roadside on the way to my workplace.I've been seeing him there for a very very long time living in a diplorable condition as commuters pass by without a care,throwing crumbs to him sometime.

Yesterday, along with my daughter, we volunteered and brought in some members of social group and had him moved to a home. We also donated some money to the home for his care. Hopefully he will be taken care for and will receive medical and other benifits due to him as a human being.

PLEASE COUNT ME IN

Thanks

I'd rather not get into details, but I waited until I did something I felt was worthy to post. good contest, like the idea.

Just a small act of kindness.
My bro said that he was thinkign about picking up an adjustible to try out..
I will be handing it to him today.

Today, I gave a compliment to all my (newish) co-workers and inquired about their families. I wrote the information I gathered from each of them down to establish better relationships with them and to stay informed about their lives outside of work.

Well If acts of kindness towards animals qualifies, I helped a racoon that was trapped in my complex's trash dumpster escape his predicament. It was the night before trash day too...as he waddled off, he looked back and I swear he had this "thank you" look on his masked face.:biggrin:

Funny this thread is here. I saw one of my fellow classmates (whom I hardly know) walking about a mile from school. I waved and gestured for him to hop in. He came runnin over and I dropped him off at school. We had some time to chat and whatnot since we hadn't talked in class. Then I went along my merry way to get a haircut.

If you can, please count me in!

My mom got a new Asus EeePC from her sister, and gave me her old one. Since I didn't really have a use for it, I was going to sell it on Ebay/Craigslist, where I probably could have gotten $100-$200 for it, but later realized that my boss had been wanting to purchase one so that she could take notes in class, but didn't really have the money.

Needless to say, she found it on her desk the next day.

Please count me in.

Construction forced I-485 into one lane today. There was this truck that no one would let in. I let him in and I am sure that saved him ten minutes of his time.

Top Bottom