What's new

GIVEAWAY! Fatip Rasoio Nichelato Grande (Italy)

Awesome Pif of a great razor!!! Not in for many reasons (2024 year restraint, not in the united states, and have a Fatip collection including the mk1)

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
And the winner is (drum roll please) ...

1720791390064.png

PM sent to Cranewarrior. Be sure to post a photo and impressions of the razor when you try it.

I had a first shave and boy does this razor sing! The teeth of the comb are narrower than in the Mark II and this opens access more for the blade to hit the hair and skin. This Mark I instantly has become the most aggressive razor I own. I need to respect it and will start seeing which blades go best with it for my hair type. A Treet Dura Sharp was probably too high of a caliber.

Thanks again to @JCinPA for the awesome gift.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
If you are trying to dial in the razor, may I suggest start with one of the Schicks I sent you? They are very forgiving and comfortable. Once you get a handle on how the razor behaves, you can start playing with other blades, but those Schicks are the most comfortable blades I have, and as you describe the razor as your most aggressive, that would be the first combo I would try.

After you master the razor, you'll be able to use other blades better. Just my two cents. Hope you like it! Glad it found a new home!

Top Bottom