What's new

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

IMG_7714.jpg

Anyone ever roughly count how many shaves you get from one 4.5oz Ethos F base tub?

Unfortunately I hand out samples from my personal jars so my numbers would be off.

I just know I use a lot less with my 24mm brushes than I do other soaps (except MdC).

Great kit and fantastic cityscape photo!! Wow! That's an avalanche of parallel lines, it's almost hypnotizing.

I've been super curious about Blue Note, what are your impressions of the scent?
Love! Top 5 for me and more importantly perhaps numero uno for LOTH. Coution: you are likely to get unsolicited “oh you smell good” ..

I enjoy Cologne Type scents and I believe this was inspired by Jazz Club by Maison …

Love! Top 5 for me and more importantly perhaps numero uno for LOTH. Coution: you are likely to get unsolicited “oh you smell good” ..

I enjoy Cologne Type scents and I believe this was inspired by Jazz Club by Maison …

I enjoy cologne type scents as well, that's kept a few SV's on my shelf - just because of the sophisticated scent. Thank you for the strong recommendation! Next time it comes around I'll be ready.

Top Bottom