What's new

Couple of nice purchases this weekend

Like the heading says, just thought I’d share a few things I bought.
There’s a great old fashioned barber not to far from me, they sell everything shave related.
DE’s, brushes, straights, strops, soaps, creams, preshave, aftershaves, fragrances, alum, shave sticks etc from all the brands we know and love.
I love the shop and it’s the only one I personally know of outside of London who sell speciality shaving stuff.
So I never buy stuff online, I go to this shop to support it and if they don’t have what I want I ask them to order it for me and I wait.
Anyway I ran out of Trumper Sandalwood Cologne which is a real favourite of mine so I drove along there Saturday.
But one of the tester bottles they had was Truefitt & Hill 1805.
I tried a spray and loved it.
I’ve had a real good month in my job so thought I’d give myself a little treat and buy both.
The Trumper was £50 and the 1805 was £80 both are great value I feel.
IMG_3293.jpeg
IMG_3299.jpeg

I’d also used up my Proraso preshave so the lady helping me recommended Trumper skin food.
I’d had sandalwood a few years ago and I really liked that so she let me open a few bottles of different ones to check the various scents.
I settled on limes which has a very light fresh citrus scent.
IMG_3294.jpeg

I used the preshave this morning for my Sunday straight razor shave and the 1805 cologne for afters.
I got compliments from my girlfriend and our children all day on the 1805.
Anyway just wanted to share the story of a little buy that I enjoyed.

Top Bottom