What's new

GIVEAWAY! Challenge PIF - Vikings At The Gate

Wow!! Awesome response!! I'm organizing the address and blade requests and getting ready to send out the first batch!!

All the Personna Reds have been requested. I still have lots of Vikings Sword Blades, Crystals Blades, and 29 Personna Blues remaining.

Vikings At The Gate PIF - Mailing Update

The 1st batch of Vikings At The Gate Blades have been bundled up and mailed!! That's right, I placed them in the trusty hands (receptacle) of the US Postal Service on my way into work this morning on my way in to work!!

Mailing_1.jpg

B&B'ers who in this batch who have volunteered for the Vikings At The Gate Challenge include @DesertIguana, @kirbyg, @Tathlum, @JWCowboy, @SinCityAg, @fast shaver, @studolf, @mikhou, @Garry357, @helicopter, @hugosf, @BigJ, @Filudo, @AndyPanda, @lancre, @sidpost, @jaro 101969

I've put together an explanation of which blade is which so everyone knows how to tell the blades from each other.

Blades.jpg

I have received more PM's from brave B&B'ers volunteering to participate in this Challenge PIF, and I will get their blades bundled up and mailed out in the next couple of days!!

I still have quite a bit of Vikings Sword, Crystals, and about 25 Personna Blue Label Blades to share!! If you've been thinking about joining, do it!! Your village needs you to step up to the gate!! Unfortunately, all the Personna Red Label Blades have been passed out.

Vikings At The Gate PIF - Mailing Update

The 1st batch of Vikings At The Gate Blades have been bundled up and mailed!! That's right, I placed them in the trusty hands (receptacle) of the US Postal Service on my way into work this morning on my way in to work!!

B&B'ers who in this batch who have volunteered for the Vikings At The Gate Challenge include @DesertIguana, @kirbyg, @Tathlum, @JWCowboy, @SinCityAg, @fast shaver, @studolf, @mikhou, @Garry357, @helicopter, @hugosf, @BigJ, @Filudo, @AndyPanda, @lancre, @sidpost, @jaro 101969

I've put together an explanation of which blade is which so everyone knows how to tell the blades from each other.

I have received more PM's from brave B&B'ers volunteering to participate in this Challenge PIF, and I will get their blades bundled up and mailed out in the next couple of days!!

I still have quite a bit of Vikings Sword, Crystals, and about 25 Personna Blue Label Blades to share!! If you've been thinking about joining, do it!! Your village needs you to step up to the gate!! Unfortunately, all the Personna Red Label Blades have been passed out.

Thank you Sir!! :a23::a23::a23:

Vikings At The Gate PIF - 2nd Mailing Update

The 2nd batch of Vikings At The Gate Blades have been bundled up and mailed!! Yes, indeed!! On my way into work this morning, I placed them in the trusty hands (receptacle) of the US Postal Service!!

Mailing_2.jpg
B&B'ers in this batch who will soon be busy cleaning out their swimming pools of uninvited Vikings include @Chad3, @ajkel64, @geneaut, @TheBigL

For those speed-reading this thread, here's an explanation of which blade is which.

Blades.jpg

I still have quite a bit of Vikings Sword, Crystals, and about 20 Personna Blue Label Blades to share!! If you've been thinking about joining, do it!! Your village needs you to step up to the gate!! Unfortunately, all the Personna Red Label Blades have been passed out.

Top Bottom