IMG_4803.jpeg
IMG_4805.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4809.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg
IMG_4815.jpeg
IMG_4817.jpeg

Mail Call. Another eBay purchase from the same seller of the two Vulfix shaving brushes that I posted about earlier in this thread. I also bought of the same seller three lovely sticks of Tallow Tabac. The brushes I believe are a Zenith 506 Boar and the Omega I believe is an Omega 81052. I am happy for any input if I have the brushes incorrectly described.

IMG_4009 Large.jpeg

Just came in the mail: this unused T&H Ivory Wellington Super Badger shaving brush. The knot is 24mm wide with a 50mm loft.
The hairs feel very soft with good (enough) backbone. The handle shape is very aesthetic (IMHO) and feels great in the hand.

Bought it on a used market place for less than 50% of T&H's current price.

I'll likely use it for the first time tomorrow.

Oumo Kirin 25mm Fan

1000007147.jpg

It was securely shipped! The knot was secured with two ties underneath the cardboard also. The handle was wrapped in a protective plastic.

1000007149.jpg

This is after unwrapping the knot. I didn't know if I liked the look of the brush at this stage because the knot looked relatively small compared to the handle.

1000007151.jpg

This is after the first soak and wash. The knot really bloomed after the first wash and I think the proportions of knot to handle look great now! This 25mm is a big brush. It dwarfs my Chubby 2 in super.

Top Bottom