What's new

Blade database?

Is there a database or just a big list of safety blades out there? One which you can filter by various parameters, such as country of origin, type of coating, type of packaging, retail price, which parent company produces them, from which year they've been in production, etc.

Is there a database or just a big list of safety blades out there? One which you can filter by various parameters, such as country of origin, type of coating, type of packaging, retail price, which parent company produces them, from which year they've been in production, etc.
I am working on a Shared Shave Diary and Inventory system. I have a prototype up in Notion. Here is a link to the Blade database. There are 206 blades in it right now. Blades Database | Notion - https://www.notion.so/a1eab5f05bc6406eb1bccee5b216c696?v=2856327820054b338db48c94f1201278&pvs=4

I think that URL gives you view access. If you have notion installed you can search by any of the fields you were asking about,

Last edited:
Better yet - here is a static version of it. Static is fine as I am not updating it while I work on the real version on it.

Better yet - here is a static version of it. Static is fine as I am not updating it while I work on the real version on it.

This doesn't have access to the linked databases (like the company database, so that field will appear blank). If you really need that, then use the first one I posted, and I will grant access to anyone who requests it.

If you are interested in the "production" database build, I am posting updates on it here:

This doesn't have access to the linked databases (like the company database, so that field will appear blank). If you really need that, then use the first one I posted, and I will grant access to anyone who requests it.
Sorry, country is a linked database too. Use the first one and I will grant you access.

Here is a zip file. In the zip file is a comma delimited version (loads in any spreadsheet) and a PDF dump of the blades database. In the comma delimited file the links to other databases show the value and the URL so it will look a little ugly but all the information is there. The pdf has all the information.

Top Bottom