What's new

Announcing a B&B Exclusive Group Buy - Provence Sante Green Tea Shave Soap!

It looks like it's another $10 for shipping to the UK. Anybody else planning to buy some? Perhaps we could order a fair bit and redistribute it.

PM sent. Just can't miss out on this one. Too good of a deal and I have been wanting to try PS for a while!

Thanks to B&B and the fine vendors for putting this together!
J.

I know the clay pot it is available with the standard scent soap as a kit but nothing specifically was set up for the group buy. I have never seen the pot available as a standa lone item. I'll put a line into the vendors in case others have this question as well.

I'm in. I have the clay pot from a prior purchase and it's empty. Time for a refill. Thanks to all involved in this endeavor.

Folks, I believe I have contacted everybody with the coupon codes for the buy. I am going to double check to make sure I don't owe anybody a response. If you haven't heard from me let me know. Thanks!

Folks, I believe I have contacted everybody with the coupon codes for the buy. I am going to double check to make sure I don't owe anybody a response. If you haven't heard from me let me know. Thanks!

Dave, I sent PM yesterday and haven't received anything yet. - Thanks in advance

Top Bottom