proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A cased Milord:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I don't really know anything about straights, which is why I don't buy them, but this was just kinda weird, so I bought it. WTH is a 'corn razor'? Is it just what I think it is? For shaving..... corn? (quarter for size comparison).

proxy.php

It's for shaving corns on your feet. Look them up on wikipedia. They seem kind of disgusting (corns I mean, not the razors. Well maybe the razors after they've been used on some corns...).

It's for shaving corns on your feet. Look them up on wikipedia. They seem kind of disgusting (corns I mean, not the razors. Well maybe the razors after they've been used on some corns...).

I still think it would be a fantastic tool for shaving kernels off a corncob. Much less disgusting thought too. :lol:

judging by the frown on that blade I'd say it has been up against some pretty tough corns ...

Got two razors today:

Traded my Merkur 1904 to sacmore21 for a 1980 Black Handle Super Adjustable

And a Fat Handle Tech off ebay for $0.99 (plus $2.30 shipping). It's in okay shape, but I guess I can't complain since it wasn't even five bucks:biggrin:

*shudders* The mental imagery won't go away!!!

I still think it would be a fantastic tool for shaving kernels off a corncob. Much less disgusting thought too. :lol:

If you plan on eating that corn, bleach that razor a few times. The maybe, after letting it air dry, some grain alcohol.

That is a cool find though.

Got a box from my Pop yesterday, with a bunch of goodies:

'30s Gillette NEW
Gillette Super Adjustable
Vintage Trumpers Pure Badger brush
Blade assortment (gillette, derby, crystals, personna red, astra)
Ogallala Stick

and some colognes (not my thing...yet)

I've been having quite a run of good luck on Ebay lately, putting in low-ball bids thinking, "I'll probably be outbid at the last minute," then winning the items. In addition to the TV special I posted earlier, I just got these:

proxy.php

(The blades are courtesy of Pureslab. Thanks! Hope you like your brush.) I also have an Aristocrat, a Richwood, and a Toggle on the way. :ohmy:

If that Richwood just come from the Bay, it looks to have a nice box. I was watching that one, but I already have a decent cased one. The price was reasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom