What's new

INFO! 2024 Badger and Blade LE pipe

Some things are well worth the wait. Thank you Chris, I am quite happy with your Bones line of pipes, can’t wait for the LE to arrive and enjoy your fine craftsmanship.

Larry

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a strange shoulder injury a few weeks ago and I'm slowly getting back to normal life. But I just started drilling and shaping the first few pipes. The briar is super light colored which will likely result in a nice blast. Glad I went with the nicer blocks for this project. Ill keep you guys posted. If you have a preference for a Brown or Natural blast, let me know via email. [email protected] . It will be dependent upon the cleanliness of the wood of course. Im still aiming for shipping at the end of the month :)

Attachments

• tempImageV3mgq1.png
    tempImageV3mgq1.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 26

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a strange shoulder injury a few weeks ago and I'm slowly getting back to normal life. But I just started drilling and shaping the first few pipes. The briar is super light colored which will likely result in a nice blast. Glad I went with the nicer blocks for this project. Ill keep you guys posted. If you have a preference for a Brown or Natural blast, let me know via email. [email protected] . It will be dependent upon the cleanliness of the wood of course. Im still aiming for shipping at the end of the month :)
Love it! Many thanks for your update! Praying you recover quickly from your injury as well!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Little update... I went full animal the past few days and got these further along. The delrin tenons are epoxied and the stems should be wrapped up tomorrow. Blasting the next day, likely. That's all for now guys!
These are looking great! Many thanks once again!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
All of the pipes have been mailed out. If you'd like tracking, please DM me or email me with your real name and I'll send you the number. I am missing addresses for 3 of you.

@KellyG
@Brown Leaf
@Hirsute

Please contact me with your details.

Good news, that means I get to watch the mailbox before my trip. Otherwise my wife would be asking about it on my return, which would negate the benefits of my vacation!

@Whisky brown leaf pipe on the list with no mailing address.

What to smoke in it for it's first smoke?
I have time, my pipe has to swim accros the pond and than accros the channel to be home with me. But still, important choices to be made!

Top Bottom