What's new

Shaving Supplies in Turkey

does anybody know the shaving supply situation in Turkey, my mother and father in law live over there and i am wondering if soaps, creams and blades can be obtained cheaply over there? Info on what blades soaps and creams are available would be appreciated.

You're going to be able to find Derby blades and creams and Arko soaps & creams no problem.
TSD has a member in Turkey (Melyus) that sells quite a few different razor blades for pretty cheap so I assume that there's a nice selection and pretty good prices.

Page created in Wiki for wetshaving supplies in Turkey. If you have any information, please add it: http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/index.php/Turkey_Shaving_supplies

As my close friend is going to visit Turkey soon. He will be in Istanbul for a couple of days. Please can any body tell if Arko shave stick is easily available in Istanbul. Any links/names of specific locations will be really helpful. Please also tell the estimated price, so that I can ask him to bring accordingly.

Luc was linking to Turkey Shaving supplies which has a section on Istanbul: http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Turkey_Shaving_supplies#Istanbul

That lists includes a T-Shop in Çemberlitas, which is where I bought some when I was there a few years ago. It should be handy for anyone visiting the main tourist sites. The price was the best I found: exactly 1 Turkish lira.

Thanks for the reply and the link. Actually, I have already visited that but I am curious about the current situation. Though seems impossible but what if that T-shop is not there or if they are not carrying any more arko sticks. In that case I wont be getting any arko. Hopefully, that T-shop along with arko sticks would still be there. I will also check the other links on the Turkey shaving supplies and hopefully the current situation will be the same.
1 Turkish Lira is a great price though.

Can you just ask your in-laws? Sine they live there, they should have a feel for the availability of shaving supplies.

Top Bottom