What's new

Anchor Hocking 82628

Many people ask for bowls to accomodate their shaving soaps. Many people use Anchor Hocking but the specific item number is 82628. A Google search will give you many results. They're pretty cheap at $7-$8 for four bowls w/lids. It fits every soap I've ever bought. For some of the triple-milled soaps, you have to insert the soap upside down and push but it fits. I thought I'd pass it along.

The example below is with a GFT soap.

Looks like the same thing I use; however I think it is only $6 here. I could be mistaken. Be careful with the lids, I have had a lid split when opening. Soaps don't need to be in air tight perfect seals so it isn't a big problem - just something to be careful with.

Thanks for the info, these will become a life saver as I will need to start finding a new hiding place for my soaps and creams; and this might be outside given the limited availabilty... :blush:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There's a pawn shop near me, but I don't know if they'll take an anchor.

i just got a few of these anchor hocking bowls. biglots has them for $6 for 4 of them with lids.

i put a puck of art of shaving into one of them...the puck doesnt quite touch the bottom of the bowl but the sides fit nicely.

Top Bottom