What's new

Acquisitions April 14 - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Put this in the other acquisitions thread, but as I got them this morning I've moved my post across
proxy.php

Finally got a tube of C.O Bigelo. I should kick my own *** for not getting this sooner! Also, got a puck of C&E Sienna soap!:cool:

Gibbs. Made in France. Still trying to get more history on it.

I was watching that one. You'll have to let us know how it shaves when you get it.

A beautiful nearly mint Norfolk case for my NEW Norfolk razor from Rodd. Thanks Rodd! If anyone knows where I can locate a chrome blade holder like the gold one in the case I would be very grateful.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I ran out of bodyshop cream. It lathered great, but I never liked the smell too much. After checking several products I settled for the C&E Sienna. They didn't have the aftershave balm nor the cream jar. Now I know what I like, I can go and order those from the internet when this tube is empty.

The Sandlewood smelled awesome too, perhaps next time for special occasions. :)

The lady in the store said to me "This is the mens department"... I am, aren't I? Why are such stores mainly for females..

Re the Coates Lime: Mine looked like that too. I added a few drops of water & fluffed it a bit w/a plastic fork. Made it a bit creamier. Haven't used it yet so I can't vouch for its quality but at least it looks better than it did.

Heljestrands MK 31 with real tortise shell scales. This is one beautiful razor, the pictures hardly do it justice.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
A Saint Charles Shave day:

Tangerine shave soap,

B&B Bay Rum w/Twist ASB,

Mediterranean Citrus Splash.

My only concern-the package showed up right before I had to go to work!

Love the contents-my apologies to my fellow road warriors for opening and smelling while driving!:wink:

marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom