What's new

Feather Products For Sale

I am now selling Feather products on a permanent basis.

A. Products:

Feather Artist Club RG razors (folding and non-folding)
proxy.php

proxy.php

Feather Artist Club DX razors ORIGINAL (folding and non-folding)
Please Note: The folding DX razor comes in a white handle and the non-folding DX razor comes in in a dark gray handle.
proxy.php

Feather Artist Club cases for non-folding razors
proxy.php

proxy.php

Feather Artist Club razor blades
Please Note: I cannot get Pro Guard blades.
proxy.php

B. Prices:
  1. Feather Artist Club RG razor (non-folding)
    - $95.50 shipped CONUS
    - $100.50 shipped worldwide
  2. Feather Artist Club RG razor (folding)
    - $75.50 shipped CONUS
    - $80.50 shipped worldwide
  3. Feather Artist Club DX razor (folding and non-folding)
    - $140.50 shipped CONUS
    - $145.50 shipped worldwide
  4. Feather Artist Club DX razor EBONY
    NA
  5. Feather Artist Club RG razor EBONY
    NA
  6. Feather Professional Super, Professional, or Light blades (20 pcs.)
    - $10 + actual shipping, if purchased separately
    - $9 with free shipping, if purchased with a razor
  7. Feather Artist Club cases for non-folding razors
    - FREE if purchased with a razor
    - $7 + actual shipping, if purchased separately
C. Miscellaneous:
  1. I'm working on getting other Artist Club DX models.
  2. I'm working on getting the Feather New Hi-Stainless DE blade.
D. Payment and Shipping:
  1. I accept PayPal or a USPS money order for US delivery; PayPal only for international delivery.
  2. Items are shipped directly from Japan to me, then from me to you. Due to two different shipping charges, the total price is a little higher.
  3. Please be patient for delivery. It can take 1.5 weeks for items to reach me from Japan and another week to reach you. I do not keep these items in stock.
  4. ***** When making PayPal payments, please: *****
    - Tell me exactly what you're paying for or else I won't know what you've bought.
    - Tell me your B&B member name or else I won't know who paid.
    - Verify your shipping address or you might not get your stuff!!!

Good to hear Telly, we can always use another source for these products.

Please get the DE blades!

Telly - those are some fantastic prices!

Good luck!

Thanks. It's really not a for-profit business. It's more of a don't-lose-money endeavor. Along with the PayPal fees, shipping charges, and actual item cost, I give my friend in Japan a little something. Without it, I doubt he'd be interested in dealing with all of this.

Thanks. It's really not a for-profit business. It's more of a don't-lose-money endeavor. Along with the PayPal fees, shipping charges, and actual item cost, I give my friend in Japan a little something. Without it, I doubt he'd be interested in dealing with all of this.

You have friend in Japan you say? Can you get any of the other Feather razors they sell there? The Mermaid (for women) for example? Or even some of the older DE's?

You have friend in Japan you say? Can you get any of the other Feather razors they sell there? The Mermaid (for women) for example? Or even some of the older DE's?

Do you have any pics? I could ask him but if I told him Mermaid, I don't think he'd understand.

For those of you interested in the DE blades, this is from my friend in Japan:

As for the feather blades, I talked with Feather Japan directly. Here's their story. Both blades are same. When Feather's hi-stainless blade came into the market in US, the package was designed with the name "New hi-stainless". And Feather Japan was requested to put the word "New" on the blade surface by the US distributors. It means one product had two kinds of the design. It had continued till around ten years ago. Now their production procedure was rationalized, and they're manufacturing only one design i.e. the blade of the right side. The current blade exported to US is same with the one for the Japanese market i.e. the right side one. I hope it explains all. If you have any further query, please ask me freely. Thank you.

Credit to JoePerri for the picture

One person asked about whether the Feather cases would fit the folding razors as well. Yes, the cases will fit. However, once installed the folding razor will not close completely.

One person asked about whether the Feather cases would fit the folding razors as well. Yes, the cases will fit. However, once installed the folding razor will not close completely.

What do the Mermaid ladies razors and blades run?

Top Bottom