What's new

Dallas, Texas Update

First post. Figured I would try and be of some use.

Caswell and Massey:

Highland Park Pharmacy
3229 Knox St
Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: (214) 521-2126

Full line of 1752, Number Six, Jockey Club and Greenbriar.

Geo. F Trumper

Tiecoon
4015 Villanova (East Side of Preston Center)
Dallas, Texas 75225
214-369-8437 877-384-3266

The full fricking schmear. Lots of everything, also has Royall Fragrances from the West Indies.

Penhaligon's

Centre
Mockingbird Village
5531 Mockingbird, Suite 105

Seems to have the full men's and women's fragrance lines. Had the guy check and they carry the Shaving Cream, Balm, and Colognes for the Bleneheim Bouquet. Go figure.

Hope this helps.

there is an Art of Shaving at one of those malls there, too. that's what first caught my interest in straight shaving.

there is an Art of Shaving at one of those malls there, too. that's what first caught my interest in straight shaving.

There is an Art of Shaving stand-alone store in the Galleria. But frankly it is no better a selection than you get at Neiman's (Northpark) or Nordstrom's (Northpark and Galleria).

Also, for the sake of completeness:

Barney's New York at Northpark carries John Allen and AoS.
Neiman's carries Kiehl's and AoS.

Saks Fifth Avenue (Galleria) carries Castle Forbes.

There is an Art of Shaving stand-alone store in the Galleria. But frankly it is no better a selection than you get at Neiman's (Northpark) or Nordstrom's (Northpark and Galleria).

Also, for the sake of completeness:

Barney's New York at Northpark carries John Allen and AoS.
Neiman's carries Kiehl's and AoS.

Saks Fifth Avenue (Galleria) carries Castle Forbes.

Odd, I checked Saks locally at another mall and they no longer carried CF.

Do you know if Saks and Tiecoon are overpriced or not? I'd rather wait a few days and order online if it's still cheaper than walking into a store and paying more for it.

Odd, I checked Saks locally at another mall and they no longer carried CF.

Do you know if Saks and Tiecoon are overpriced or not? I'd rather wait a few days and order online if it's still cheaper than walking into a store and paying more for it.

Castle Forbes was at the Galleria Saks as of last week. I was there checking out the Bond No. 9. Their prices for AoS, John Allen, Castle Forbes, etc. are the same as the manufacturer's website prices (where applicable).

As far as Tiecoon goes, their prices are excellent. I paid $15 each for tubes of the Coconut Oil and Sandalwood and $17 for a Coconut Oil Soap. The tubs are 30 even.

Even after paying 6 bucks gas to get me from Cedar Hill to Preston Center or the Tollroad it is still a deal. Plus, I got to actually see, smell and play with the Trumper's before I bought it, which alone was worth the price of the gas.

I'm definitely going to make it to Tiecoon in the very near future. I'm in Plano right off Preston so it really isn't too far. Looks like a good Christmas gift for me.:thumbup1:

As long as we are resurrecting old threads, let's add:

Extravagant Necessities
Main Street, Old downtown Frisco
Only Floris retailer in North Texas.

Top Bottom