What's new

A quick visit to Cambridge Chemists NYC ~

Its no secret that this is my favorite stop in NYC's "Bermuda Triangle" of wetshaving. (where your money disappears without a trace)​

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that neighborhood is deadly. I particulary go broke at Pasteurs, where everything is so cheap that I figure I am saving money the more I spend. Go figure! They have a nice collection of discounted Simpson brushes, you just have the issue of looking at them to screen out the hair shedders.

Luckily it's remote enough for me..though if I wander by, I might pop in and buy something (that's how I first discovered Pasteur)

I was there Saturday. Picked up a bowl of Roger & Gallet L'homme shave soap. Almost bought Erasmic shave cream at Pasteur's, but held out. It is a really tough neighborhood to get out of with your paycheck intact. :biggrin:

Jordan

My wife would forbid I go their and probably ban it. Call them and have them ban me from the store. That is just too awesome a store. Lots of goodies to tryout their. Must be nice...

If that place was anywhere close to my house, I would spend a lot of money there.

Just looking at the pics, makes my SCAD increase. :001_tt1:

even though they are not so far I have not made it in there yet . For my wallets sake I am trying my best to stay away .

Nick

P.S. sorry Don

I was there Saturday. Picked up a bowl of Roger & Gallet L'homme shave soap.

They carry that?!?!

Great - I learn this just AFTER I move to the other side of the country, after spending two years less than a fifteen minute walk away.

Oh well....

And did they just recently remodel? Things look different.... Brighter.... Less old school....

-Mo

Ther's no place like home,

There's no place like home,

There's no place like home......

Wait,why am i still here-I clicked my Savile Rows together w/ my Simpson and nothing happened.

Marty

Thank God i don't live where this shop is.....i'd be even more broke than i am already...:biggrin:

But this picture could have been of my cabinet in my study:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom