What's new

Milady TTO?

I have one.....mine's got more plating left, but no case. Your description's dead-on....it's basically a Milord w/ a short handle.

You know guys in all seriousness I'm glad this came up because I've been wondering just how many Gillettes were made that aren't mentioned in the Krumholz and how many transitional pieces like the Big Fellow/Big Boy hybrid that is mentioned in the Krumholz are out there. The mind reels! :eek:

You know guys in all seriousness I'm glad this came up because I've been wondering just how many Gillettes were made that aren't mentioned in the Krumholz and how many transitional pieces like the Big Fellow/Big Boy hybrid that is mentioned in the Krumholz are out there. The mind reels! :eek:

Hmmm . . . . I think Achim knows. He has all of them! :biggrin:

Norm

Yep I too had my eye on that one too. I was going to bid what I thought was a seriously high bid, but I didn't even get that in.... sheesh He's sure made Glasgow happy...

Yep I too had my eye on that one too. I was going to bid what I thought was a seriously high bid, but I didn't even get that in.... sheesh He's sure made Glasgow happy...

no doubt. Maybe I should let him shop in my collection. I can find them at a reasonable price.

I've just never heard of the Dilatants’
I know about the Milady Decolletee, I have one of the NEW models of that one.

The official name of this razor is > Milady / one piece / Tech Razor < and originally completed with a pack of Blue Blades. I think it is a model from 1946 but not sure. There was a identical razor with the long handle and also with the identical case.

I've got a couple of them, and they are both in excellent condition. Only one case though. I tried to sell the one below a while back (without a case), but had no takers.

proxy.php

Top Bottom