• Shiny

• Vintage macro

• Elegant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My dear friends, CLOSE-UPS, SOTD "themed week" May 23rd - May 29th 2011 ended yesterday. And I did see many, many excellent pics from our veterans (including some Mods! :001_cool:) and from new B&B members :)thumbup1:). Here are "The Magnificent Seven" shots produced during this week, one per each day. Please take in consideration that it was a hard task to select seven top quality photos among all those beautiful posted. I based my list of finest pictures mostly on your opinion and I tried to do my best. Now it's your turn to vote the pic of the week. Thanks everyone for partecipating. :001_smile

Taurino
proxy.php

Details
proxy.php

Classic
proxy.php

Refined
full

Shiny
proxy.php

Vintage macro
proxy.php

Elegant
proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
All are great. Really liked that theme.:thumbup:

+1

A very tough choice but a after another cup of tea, another clean of my glasses, I have made a decision!

Look chaps it's a bank holiday over here in the UK. I thought I was going to have an easy day of it? :laugh:

I don't think another cup of tea is going to get the job done, I feel a need for something stronger - a glass of Vintage Port seems right :biggrin1:

I don't think another cup of tea is going to get the job done, I feel a need for something stronger - a glass of Vintage Port seems right :biggrin1:

You are a gentlemen with a very good and refined taste! :biggrin1: Porto wine - one of the finest products of my country! :thumbup1:

A superb selection of photos Marco. Thanks for posting them Gentlemen and thanks Marco for putting this poll together (I know that it can be a little time-consuming). What a wonderful start to your "themed weeks".

Shiny! All the shots are nice but that one stood out to me. Extremely nice razor and photo.

...Ray

Excellent choice of photos Marco!

Seven beautiful shots, I had a really hard time to decide, again....Great work guys!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This poll is closed. And the winner is... Luis! :thumbup1: One of our Masters got the victory again! Congrats, my friend! :wink2:

Last edited:
Thank you very much gentlemen! :a22: is a pride for me that you like my pictures .. I had problems to enter the forum and had not seen the post. whenever there are better pictures and is very difficult .. I want to congratulate everyone who publishes his picture in the shaving of the day :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom