What's new

Blade Numbers

I'm super new to all this but I was wondering do the numbers on the blades mean anything? Are they different angles or something?

Welcome to B&B! This is a very common question. The numbers are used in the manufacturing process, but they mean nothing useful to the consumer.

I suppose I probably should've used the search function rather than annoying folks, lol, thank you for you fast replies though

I suppose I probably should've used the search function rather than annoying folks, lol, thank you for you fast replies though

You don't have to feel bad about it; the question comes up every other week or so! The worst that could happen is that your thread turns into a clownhouse-thread because of all the funny answers you will get including pyramids- and full moon-stories.

I know it is hard to resist sometimes....:001_rolle

You don't have to feel bad about it; the question comes up every other week or so! The worst that could happen is that your thread turns into a clownhouse-thread because of all the funny answers you will get including pyramids- and full moon-stories.

This is why I love the question. At the same time, it's usually new folks who ask it, and I try to resist the creative urge for humor-making in favor of not making a new person feel like we're making fun of them -- or at least not running the risk of a bad impression. If you look back to some of the older threads on the question, some of the answers are gut-bustingly funny. Let's face it, we like to have fun with the topic.
-- Chet

Top Bottom