What's new

Post Your Pictures - Spanish Straights

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
It's time to see some of those 'Made in Spain' razors. All previous picture threads are available here (see sticky thread): http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=180658

I don't have many Spanish razors, I only have one. It's a nice Filarmonica with transparent blue scales. Those are original scales, I didn't see many like that. It's a 13 (6/8) José Monserrat Pou, Doble Temple. The blade had a rough life, there's a lot of pitting in it but cleaned-up well. It's one of my top performer! Sorry, the light is not that great in Melbourne today...

Enjoy and post your Spanish straight razors! :thumbup1:
attachment.php

Last edited:
I only have one Spanish blade. I'd love to get another one or two but they're flavour of the month at the moment and are fetching silly prices.

proxy.php

This is one that is no longer mine. A Santiago 6/8, really a superb razor.

proxy.php

Henry, it misses it's old home, but it's new home has lots of friends and is well cared for.

I'll post some of mine when I get back from my short trip, I won't post them before because some of you know where I live. :wink2:

Henry, it misses it's old home, but it's new home has lots of friends and is well cared for.

I'll post some of mine when I get back from my short trip, I won't post them before because some of you know where I live. :wink2:

:ninja: I see a mission in the near future.

I wonder how accurate the member's map is :sneaky2: :lol:?

I am happy to read that the Santiago likes its new home. It found its prior residence a little dull. Not enough for it to do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom