What's new

Need help identifying?

I bought this thinking it was a Bostonian. But when I got it I noticed the Made in England I got confused as I didn't think Bostonians were made in England.

I don't think the case and razor match.

Anyone care to help?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice pickup, Nick! Without checking, I'm 99% sure there was a British-made New Standard and Bostonian and you don't see these nearly as often as the US made counterparts. Well done! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
What's the value of this?

So is the razor just a British New Improved and then the case is just a Bostonian case?

I'm afraid I can't help you much in terms of the razor's history, but that sure is a gorgeous find. Congratulations. I've been on the prowl for a good Bostonian for months.

What's the value of this?

So is the razor just a British New Improved and then the case is just a Bostonian case?

Nick, the razor is a New Improved, but the razor in the case makes it a Bostonian. The New Standard set is another example: it's a New Improved in a leather case.
Value is cyclical and up to the market but yours looks to be in excellent condition.

Very nice score, I can't help with what it may be worth but it looks to be in very good condition. Congratulations.

Top Bottom