What's new

Need help identifying this DE name/model? (incl photos!)

Hi all,

Need help identifying this adjustable, matte DE razor. I bought it late 2023, do not remember the brand name/model. Anyone? TY.

IMG_2455.jpeg
IMG_2456.jpeg
IMG_2457 (1).jpeg

Wow. That was fast! Yes! TY! Now I remember buying it. Dang sturdy. Why don't they (or Merkur) put their name anywhere? (Even on bottom of handle?)

@phdezra , That's a nice premium razor. How does your new Rockwell T2 work for you? Others have noted it works well with a mild to medium range of aggressiveness settings.

Note that it is one of only two current production razors that use the classic type of adjustment mechanism utilized by Gillette in its adjustable razors from the 1960's to 1980's. Link to our recent thread on this below:

I was really tempted to buy one of those but worried about its size. I love my Gillette adjustables but they're at about the upper limit of what I like size-wise in terms of the razor head. But I like that TTO adjustable mechanism and was happy to see someone offer a modern version in a durable metal.

I'm surprised they don't put some identifying information on the bottom of the baseplate. But if it saves money, kudos to them.

Top Bottom