What's new

American Rocket

I am wondering how many people have this razor, I have only read about 3 or so people having them. They came in a Milord case

Attachments

• $Picture 265.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 557
  • $Picture 266.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 530
Very cool, Mike. Looks just like the Made In England Gold Rocket I once had. Do you think they're identical except for the point of manufacture?

proxy.php

Highball, that is a nice specimen.

I have one. Shave is remarkably similar to the British made Rockets. Two piece handle, hollow TTO knob, gold plate only. They come up only occasionally on eBay; took me a good 6 months to find one.

Last edited:
i had a milord and if there were differences from the superspeed other than color, i was hard pressed to find them

the rockets/parats are still a bit heavier and sturdier...IMHO

Yeah i Finally got my hands on one, Thanks to a Really Nice Member on here Thanks Tnsplayer, That was Awesome of you to help me complete my Milord Family Set, Bravo Amigo My Hats off to you Friend :thumbup:

Yes...American Rocket is the new holy grail and now tops the list of most desirable razor to own.:a14:

With any luck, British Rocket prices will now drop on Ebay and I'll finally be able to pick one up at a decent price.:001_unsur

Top Bottom