What's new

Anybody snag a British Aristocrat from eBay?

Was trying to keep my mouth closed because I'm afraid of jinxing it (I mean, can this POSSIBLY be real?), but I am the one who won that. And trust me, I am VERY excited. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Months of checking new Buy-It-Now listings on eBay every day just became worth it--if the seller doesn't back out or something!

This is my first British Aristocrat and I've been searching for them for many months now. I am completely ecstatic, despite my trepidation about whether or not this is even real.

Last edited:
Was trying to keep my mouth closed because I'm afraid of jinxing it (I mean, can this POSSIBLY be real?), but I am the one who won that. And trust me, I am VERY excited. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Months of checking new Buy-It-Now listings on eBay every day just became worth it--if the seller doesn't back out or something!

This is my first British Aristocrat and I've been searching for them for many months now. I am completely ecstatic, despite my trepidation about whether or not this is even real.

Tell ya what; I'll pick it up for ya to save the shipping cost :wink2:

Congrats! I was watching one of my straight auctions end...and missed this one by literally seconds! Excellent pickup sir! :)

Freaking nice score!!!

Surely they meant to start the auction at that price not a BIN, but hey it's yours now.

I thought that at first, but it was actually a dual auction/BIN listing (auction started at 99 cents with a $4.49 BIN. They also listed a cased Old Type for $2.99 BIN. I think they just have nooo idea what razors are worth.

By the way, thanks all!

Makes no sense, I couldn't be bothered to list something that was going to sell for so low, cost more in time to make the listing and go to the post office that what you made from the sale, weird. Well I suppose if you weren't doing anything else and you sold a hundred items maybe you could come out in front.

Top Bottom