What's new

The Parker 51

Looks a little cheesy... your probably right... With a name like Parker 51, sounds like it couldn't have been a good seller....

No, but I'll pay you $10 dollars to take that abomination of a fountain pen off your hands along with that miserable shaving razor. Does the razor include some Fusion cartridges?

Last edited:
I've bought them cheaper. Also paid a lot more. Love that color, I've got three of those (gawd, you guys are terrible, I just get my RAD under control and now you're trying to reignite the flames of PAD I doused a couple of years ago!

I also have been afraid that a fountain pen AD may be coming on since visiting this forum. I have been halfway hunting a usable vintage pen the past few weeks.....

If this is a contribution contest then how would one participate? I would love to have such a pen and money go to this forum at the same time if this is the case.

Last edited:
Ok... I just became a contributor 5 secs ago, so if that is what it takes to get said pen and razor then good.

If not I am glad I can support such a forum and this thread reminded me I need to do so.

Top Bottom