What's new

What's Brewing? - January-March 2010

Share your caffeinated goodness here!

I celebrated the New Year with some Panama Esmerelda Gesha lot 10. I nailed the roast (thank goodness, given its price). It is almost tea-like at the lightest roasts; so fragrant and sweet. Absolute nectar.

Mexico Oaxaca Organic (from the GCBC)

Roasted yesterday.

Less than 24 hrs. off the roast, it's intensely jammy.

I won't review it so fresh, however. Also, It was an experimental roast profile. FC+ in 10 minutes (much faster than usual)

Mexico Oaxaca Organic (from the GCBC)

Roasted yesterday.

Less than 24 hrs. off the roast, it's intensely jammy.

I won't review it so fresh, however. Also, It was an experimental roast profile. FC+ in 10 minutes (much faster than usual)

I have that coffee. I was very bored with it at City+, but it shines at a Full City roast.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I bought a 34.5 ounce can of Maxwell House coffee from Walmart's . It cost $6.00. It was the worst coffee that I have ever tasted. It is helping me cut down on my coffee drinking, for I brew two cups, drink one, and throw the other one away.

Had some very stale coffee yesterday during a training. It shall be fixed sooner rather than later.

This morning I had a double shot of the GCBC Mexico Oaxaca FTO. It was very nice. Bright booming pleasant acidity with the sweetness and body to back it up.

Finished up a bag from DJ's Ristretto Roasters.

I have to decide whether to pick up a roaster or place another order with DJ. I hate making decisions.

Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Dulce Leonarda.

Light roast which has a moderately acidic property. Next time I'm going with a medium roast on this bean.

Top Bottom