What's new

It's a Wrap!: Carnival of Smiles Contest #4763: The Delurkifier!

Operation Smile:smile:
:a50: Contest # 4763 :a50:

The Delurkifier!!!

attachment.php

sponsored by our friends at www.nancyboy.com
proxy.php
and
www.shavingfactory.com

proxy.php

:euro: Hey B&B Lurkers! Crazy looking ride, huh? Oh sure, you've been watching from the sidelines, but now it's time to get in on the action! How about a little bit of enticement? We've got five, count 'em, five splendiferous prizes to give away in this contest just for NEW B&B members who join after this post and post in this thread between now and, well... who knows when the ride will stop? :wink: How about these prizes? :w00t: Due to shipping restrictions, this one's for new members in the U.S. only, folks -- we have some great contests coming up for international members, though! (Existing members are reminded that it's a violation of our Terms of Use to have two usernames -- let the new folks have this one, okay? :wink:)

shavingfactory.com/Derby Kit (X3)
1. Shaving factory branded DE
2. 100 Derby Extra DE blades
3. 1 Fonex shaving balm
4. 1 Arko shaving soap stick
5. 1 Derby shaving cream

Nancy Boy Gift Set (X2)
3- assorted body bars
1-bottle shampoo
1-bottle body wash
1- full-size signature shave cream
1- full-size replenishing shave cream

At the end of the contest, five winners will be randomly selected from all eligible posts in this thread via random.org. Good luck, and now that you're a bona fide B&B member, welcome! Keep on posting!

Operation Smile:smile:

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

Last edited:
:p I know!, my roomate has been experimenting with my tech and some of my creams. I told him to check out B&B. I didn't think he was, but apparently he is!

Everyone send a warm welcome to Daniel please :p I'll see if I can get him to post a thread in the newbie welcome.

O.K., this is my personal record for the shortest time lurking on any forum I've been at. And to think, just 36 hours ago I got P.O'd about the price of decent disposable razors and started pricing replacement batteries and heads for my old Norelco. But they cost more than a new one. So, from there, I went to new electrics for awhile until finally, in disgust, I leapfrogged all the way to straight razors. Then I got a little skeered and backtracked myself into DE's. Now I've spent the last 18 waking hours building, then trying to figure out what the heck I should do about, a $100 shopping cart on Amazon that I haven't pulled the trigger on yet!!!
Then I finally found this site. ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Information overload!!

Anyway, I'll be here awhile. I gotta do something pretty soon because I'm on my last M3 cartridge and I'll be damned if they're getting another cent outta me. I just hope I don't let my OCD get the best of me again. I still can't go back to the candlepower flashlight forums or the RC forums. (Anybody want to buy a flashlight or an RC plane? :)

these contests makes me drool every time I look at them.

I wished I could join in on this! =] good luck to all!

I still can't go back to the candlepower flashlight forums or the RC forums. (Anybody want to buy a flashlight or an RC plane? :)

Sounds like you are at the right place; there are flashlight geeks, hat geeks, computer geeks, music geeks, coffee, tea, cooking, and knife geeks and a few geek geeks hanging out around here! :001_tongu

Hard to believe that someone could win for just posting......what a great web site. Plenty of information on this board from knowledgeable shaving gurus.

Top Bottom