What's new

Simpson's CH1 in Best

Kyle, thanks for a most interesting review!:biggrin: I am waiting on a Duke 3 but still want a Chubby. After resisting the Simpsons urge for almost two years, I find my resistance waning:001_tt1:

HA HA! :lol: Nice review format -- fun, yet informative.

Seriously, I'd have more Simpsons in my collection if this "shedding" fiasco hadn't reared its head. Ah well, good thing I'm young enough to wait it out. :wink:

Great job Kyle. Makes me even more excited to receive my Simpsons Polo #8 in Best! The Chubby was on my short list as well. Good work!

...a refreshingly creative review... especially the david hasselhoff part that rocked. I am patiently waiting for my chubby 1 in supper from Lee's razors....who i might add is a great guy to work with especially if your in the Long Island area. I tend to shy away from "light bulb" shaped brushes after my shave mac which i though held less water then my Vulfix.
I gave my shavemac to my girlfriend. Turns out women using brushes on their legs is gaining popularity... I wonder if B&B will end up with a "Girls Only" section?

I got a Chubby1 in Best for Christmas...........I love it:biggrin: :biggrin:

I did notice, however, that the scrubbiness will leave you a little blushed:blushing: if you are not careful....I was really enjoying the effects of the scrubbiness, and got a little carried away....I wasn't burnt, but I was a little red.

I got a Chubby1 in Best for Christmas...........I love it:biggrin: :biggrin:

I did notice, however, that the scrubbiness will leave you a little blushed:blushing: if you are not careful....I was really enjoying the effects of the scrubbiness, and got a little carried away....I wasn't burnt, but I was a little red.

Mine was like this as first too, but over time it will tame down a bit.

I have a Chubby 1 in Best that is my standard brush stashed at the YMCA.
Home I have really gotten to like the T4..
I have a case that I use infrequently but it is a top notch brush...

I would recommend Simpsons VERY highly.
I know that a few have preblems with shedding. BUT on the web you mostly hear the ghastly stories more frequently than the success stories.

Nice review
Thanks
Tom

Top Bottom