What's new

Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blade

Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades

Who has the best price including shipping on these? PM me as posting openly here may be some sort of policy violation.

Thanks in advance.

You can get them in bulk for $0.12/blade if you buy a lot of 500 from here. I've dealt with them personally and it was a positive experience.

Man, that's cheap! And personal recommendations do make a difference -- rather than choose the company that competes solely on price, if you can find a good deal and good service, choose that instead.

Man, that's cheap! And personal recommendations do make a difference -- rather than choose the company that competes solely on price, if you can find a good deal and good service, choose that instead.

These are the guys that shipped me a second batch of 500 no questions asked when we thought customs ate them. Of course the first batch showed up the day after the second batch was in the mail.... :rolleyes:

Still, 1,000 blades for $120 was a great deal... I still have 10 years worth left. :lol:

I've dealt with ntguys on ebay with no problems. They get $14.99 per 100, shipped. I think the price per 100 goes down the more you buy, but I'm not 100% certain of that.

Good luck.

These are the guys that shipped me a second batch of 500 no questions asked when we thought customs ate them. Of course the first batch showed up the day after the second batch was in the mail.... :rolleyes:

Still, 1,000 blades for $120 was a great deal... I still have 10 years worth left. :lol:

I'll take a few off your hands...? Plus shipping, ssh access to your new linux box, etc.

Gotta get ready for the shavepocalypse, you know... :001_rolle

I'll take a few off your hands...? Plus shipping, ssh access to your new linux box, etc.

Gotta get ready for the shavepocalypse, you know... :001_rolle

And all I have to pay is shipping? Sign me up! :tongue:

Actually, I love my Derbys so much I'm just going to send a few from that batch with my kids when they go to college. I guess I have to have kids first though...

you can get 500 for $38 http://www.shavingfactory.com/ and that is before the B&B discount which was listed I believe in the shopping forum if it is still good :confused: I ordered from them and had them delivered in about 2 days

500 for 45 dollars (after BB discount) just enter bb in the coupon box and it takes off 15 bucks for that purchase! Free shipping right now, based on the recommendations it looks like I'll be taking advantage of this purchase. 11 cents a blade, not bad!

500 for 45 dollars (after BB discount) just enter bb in the coupon box and it takes off 15 bucks for that purchase! Free shipping right now, based on the recommendations it looks like I'll be taking advantage of this purchase. 11 cents a blade, not bad!

You won't be sorry. I bought 500 blades recently from shavingfactory.com and it was a pleasant transaction. I have converted most of my family members to Merkur HD's and you should have seen their faces when I handed them the 100 blade brick. I love my Derbys.

You won't be sorry. I bought 500 blades recently from shavingfactory.com and it was a pleasant transaction. I have converted most of my family members to Merkur HD's and you should have seen their faces when I handed them the 100 blade brick. I love my Derbys.

that's funny, but great way to do a gift. I either have a few people to convert, or about a 7 years supply. I hope they are still around with this deal in that many years time.. lol

There are sellers on eBay who sell 100 Derby Extras quite cheaply. There seem to be 2 different packages. One says Chromium-Ceramic-Platinum- tungsten etc and has Turkish script on the packaging. Another package has a circular yellow seal with Turkish words in latin script. And some refer to the blades as stainless steel. Are these all the same or are they different?

I just found some on eBay, 100 at $8.95 with free shipping. The seller doesn't have a load of feed backs but has a 100% rating. Just search Derby blades.

Forum vendor RazorbladesAndMore.com have them at $10.99/100 and postage costs are VERY low. I think it was $4.00 posted to Australia, awesome.

Always good to support a B&B Vendor, also you have a bit more assurance that you will get what you paid for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom