What's new

Sandalwood Lovers

Well, I'm deeply disappointed today. I was pretty sure that the C.O. Bigelow shop at the King of Prussia Mall had Tam Dao, so I was planning to stop by and get a bottle of it when I was in Philly. Nada. The manager assured me that they've never had it. I could have sworn that I saw it there a couple of months ago.

Money burning a hole in my pocket. I walked across the hall to the AoS store and almost bought a bottle of their sandalwood. Unfortunately, I didn't really like the scent when I tried it. I do like the way the fragrance changed as the evening went on, but it doesn't grab me like the Tam Dao. Maybe I'll look for a decant and try it for a while--or maybe I'll just order the Tam Dao.

On a happier note, my wife brought me back a bottle of the Woody Sandalwood that she picked up on sale at the Body Shop. I didn't expect much, but it's nice. I agree with John Parker--it has a kind of honey-like note to it when it goes on, but I do like it. And for about ten bucks, I can't complain.

I'm selling a used once bottle of ToOBS Sandalwood on teh BST forum. Used it once and it is just not for me. $30 shipped CONUS

Top Bottom