What's new

Shea Moisture, has anyone tried this?

I went to the mall to pick up some Proraso from Bath & body, I happened to go into Target as well, I walked by the shaving area to see if they had anything interesting, I found this product called Shea Moisture, all natural with Shea butter and African Black soap and some other oils, has anyone tried this? I'm going back to try it, just wanted feedback. I didn't see any reviews for this in the review section. Any information on this product is very helpful.
The directions on the package stated that a Shave brush is perferred method of lathering, so I figured it should be a decent cream. If you have used this please respond, Thank you.

Last edited:
I went to the mall to pick up some Proraso from Bath & body, I happened to go into Target as well, I walked by the shaving area to see if they had anything interesting, I found this product called Shea Moisture, all natural with Shea oil and African Black soap and some other oils, has anyone tried this? I'm going back to try it, just wanted feedback. I didn't see any reviews for this in the review section. Any information on this product is very helpful.
The directions on the package stated that a Shave brush is perferred method of lathering, so I figured it should be a decent cream. If you have used this please respond, Thank you.

Oh man, that reminds me, I meant to post a warning about this stuff. I tried it about 3-4 months ago. The description on the packaging is pretty compelling. But this stuff is absolutely horrible. NO lather. Horrible stench. I took it back. Don't waste your time or money.

But then again, WALDSSYRHTMUYOMANGBWIS.

~Jeff

Oh man, that reminds me, I meant to post a warning about this stuff. I tried it about 3-4 months ago. The description on the packaging is pretty compelling. But this stuff is absolutely horrible. NO lather. Horrible stench. I took it back. Don't waste your time or money.

~Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I had that feeling, the ingredients list was awesome, but something told me to post the question first, the label did mention something about not lathering well, thanks again for the information, I will not try it now :smile:

Yep, that's the stuff I've seen at Target.
I also didn't care for the scent. But I was pretty sure that it specifically said that it was a non-lather cream.

I think you are right. But it's still just awful. I tried to shave with it and had to abort. The smell is just awful. Did I mention that this stuff is awful? It is.

~Jeff
gagging just thinking about that stuff

Top Bottom