What's new

Post your shave dens!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Not my den, but a good amount of my gear:

$Collection 2016-01-07.jpg

$Collection (2) 2016-01-07.jpg

I've given away a few of the razors pictured and sold one, but I've also acquired a brush and didn't get everything that I owned at the time in the pictures.

The bowls didn't make the first one.

Attachments

• $IMG_0474.jpg
    $IMG_0474.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 415
  • $IMG_0475.jpg
    $IMG_0475.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 417
  • $IMG_0476.jpg
    $IMG_0476.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 420
  • $IMG_0477.jpg
    $IMG_0477.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 416
No real den yet as I get ready to retire from active duty but I get a couple shelves in the closet and my office is where my brushes sit.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Fellowship of cold water shavers

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I need to get myself a few of those trays as I only use 1 at the moment with my daily gear that I pull from under the sink. The other one (as it was sold in pack of 2) is overflowing with AS...

I need to get myself a few of those trays as I only use 1 at the moment with my daily gear that I pull from under the sink. The other one (as it was sold in pack of 2) is overflowing with AS...

They do come in handy. I've only been wet shaving for about a year so my collection isn't that large but I've already found the main items that I prefer so I'm pretty happy with what I have. Especially in the razor and soap area.

Fellowship of cold water shavers

Aloha all,
I've been wet shaving for round about a year now, and I'm somewhat new to the forum. A problem I ran into (which I'm sure most of us have, or will soon) was I accrued enough shaving gear that SWMBO complained that I was taking up too much space in the medicine cabinet. This led me on a search for a better method to store/display my gear. After many google image searches, and acceptance of the fact that I'm not as skilled a carpenter as I would like to believe, I resulted in the "store bought" shave den. Veterans, please feel free to show off your shave dens to spark some inspiration to those of us just starting out! I wish you all the best of luck, and best of shaves!
$20160627_193038.jpg
The two shelves I found at Target for about $15 each. The floater that I store my razors and brush on, is actually a kitchen drawer organizer, roughly $10. I simply found some old bolts out in my toolbox and hot glued them into place to make the brush holder.

[MENTION=110605]smokey0325[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! This thread you posted is most excellent sir and I applaud your ingenuity. You sir, are way more organized than I am. My stuff is just shoved into a cabinet. I spent a little time in Hawaii myself when I was in the Marine Corps. I spent most of my time over in Kaneohe Bay, but the last year and a half I was there spent my time in Ewa Beach. In all, I was there the better part of six years. Thanks again for posting, I am interested to see what other members have to post!

Top Bottom