What's new

Monday October 23rd - Sunday October 29th

I bought letterk's 50 blade sampler and the 240 derby extras for B&B'ers from ebay. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks...I don't even own a double edge razor yet. So I bought the following Gillette adjustable 1-9's from ebay. Prices include tax and S&H:

1) '63 slim from a guy in Israel $22.90
2) '71 black mesh handle from a person in Nova Scotia $16.00
3) fatboy w/case/blades/paperwork $45.15
4) fatboy w/case/blades $43.25

Do these prices look at least fair...for ME!

P.S.- I may be interested in another fatboy or two (I need fatboys for Christmas present for father and brother-in-law and courtesy score for friend. Any offers?

Those prices are about right these days. I've been noticing the prices on ebay have been going up lately. I guess its this forum. :mad: :001_rolle

One thing though you can get the razors cheaper. Its just a matter of being patient enough to find a good deal.

Great, the order I placed on the 27 of august finally arrived.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

2 Bodum Pavina Double-Wall Thermo Glasses
2 Bodum Pavina Double-Wall Cooler/Beer Glasses
1 tin of Bob's Chocolate Flake tobacco
1 tin of Astleys No.109 pipe tobacco
Gently used 125ml bottle of Ralph Lauren Safari AS Splash from TraderJoe

One day I will build-up the courage to try this straight. It has been honed and came "shave ready", but am I? :eek:

Cheers,

Dinder1 said:
Scotto, where did you order your E&J from? Oh, and that PJ1 is shure a cute little bugger.
Cheers, DJ.
English Shaving Company. And a mighty fine transaction if I do say so. Lightning-fast shipping from England.

Great, the order I placed on the 27 of august finally arrived.

And yet I'm still interested in what you bought. I'm Greek (well, of the American variety) and would love (ok admittedly for the novelty sake) to try the Greek cream. Its a bit pricey though. Have you used it? Is it any good? Also what's the name brand of the hair gel? And finally, what store did you buy it from (that way I can neatly avoid having to wait two months for an order:tongue: )?

Thanks.

Scotto said:
IMG_2868_1_1.JPG

Edwin Jagger Silvertip

Finally the horn handle EJ is available....I've been drooling over Joel's for to long...Off to The English Shaving Company I go :biggrin:

Thanks Scotto for informing us of the availability.

scarface said:
Finally the horn handle EJ is available....I've been drooling over Joel's for to long...Off to The English Shaving Company I go :biggrin:

While you are there, check out Letterk's review of the brush, they have it posted on their site, as well as a link to B&B....pretty friggin cool!
Cheers, DJ.

scarface said:

You won't be disappointed. I would get the XL if you can afford it - they run on the small side.

Top Bottom