What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Simple calendar; you line the correct year up with the correct month on the bottom and then at the top you can what day of the week any date in that month will fall upon. If you can read and interpret the Russian abbreviations, that is. Most Russian movements are kinda junky but these are actually quite well made...in a utilitarian way.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Simple calendar; you line the correct year up with the correct month on the bottom and then at the top you can what day of the week any date in that month will fall upon. If you can read and interpret the Russian abbreviations, that is. Most Russian movements are kinda junky but these are actually quite well made...in a utilitarian way.

Ah, a perpetual calendar. I remember when my grandfather gave me one that was printed on plastic, and about the size of a credit card. I carried it in my wallet for years.

A stroke of luck today. Came across this one owner Oris classic date model 35 today while walking past an old school jewellers. For way less than half price of used on the bay and way less then I've found on the web today, it came home. A quick clean of the strap and a link out of the strap and I'm ready to go. Never thought I'd own a higher end watch.

$IMG_20151123_190557.jpg

Is it the lighting or is it really tat dark grey colour? for me a n almost unique colour combo. Just a great looking watch.

Top Bottom