What's new

We just found out......

My wife is pregnant with our second child that is due in July. We just had our first ultrasound this morning to determine the sex. Our son is 19 months old and is the apple of my eye. Deep down I was hoping for another boy but when it comes down to it, I just want a healthy baby. My wife said she dreamed it was a girl and she was really sticking to her guns about that.

So we just found out that we will be having a baby girl in July!!! She will be 24 months younger than our son, which is what we planned.

Life is great. Now I need to prepare for raising children for the next 20 years.:eek:

DL

Congratulations! I am working on college applications with my oldest right now...it is amazing how quickly the time goes.

Congratulations! I am the oldest of three boys. Growing up we were all boy - all the time. No girl cousins, no friends with little sisters, we even had a boy dog. Fast forward to my wife being pregnant with our first, and I was scared to death it was going to be a girl. I was totally out of my element and thought I'd have no idea what to do: no experience to draw on, no knowledge base, nothing. Then she arrived. If you think your boy is the apple of your eye, just wait until you hold that precious girl in your hands and she looks at you for the first time. It is like nothing in the world. Not better than a boy (we are now girl, girl, boy, boy dog, and done), just, somehow, different. It will all just, somehow, come to you. The Beach Boys song "God Only Knows" will from that point forward bring tears to your eyes (if it doesn't already).

Congratulations again to you and your wife.

Well done, Dustin! They grow up fast. It seems like yesterday when my son was a toddler. He is now a soldier.

:lol:Congrats! My wife and I have an ultrasound on Thursday to determine the sex of our upcoming arrival. This one will make 4! Trust me - it doesnt get any easier the more you have. :lol:

Congratulations!! :w00t:
proxy.php

Congratulations! Now for the fun part of two birthdays in one month! Is your son out of diapers yet? Two kids in diapers isn't fun at all.

Top Bottom