What's new

My official, "Hello!", "Thank You", and apology...

To Those of Badger & Blade:

Hello everyone! Pete here, age 31, from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I've been a member at, "Wetshavers", for quite some time now, and I have visited this site every once in a while. I'm sure there are members here that are members on both boards.

I'd like to extend a warm, "thank you", to all... especially to those who have been shaving before cartridges were an option. I've found several posts on this message boards extremely helpful. In fact, I often find myself visiting posts here before making my next, "often unnecessary... but I've just got to have it!", acquisition. I'm sure I have company here, as far as that goes!

With that said, I feel I owe everyone on this board an apology. Browsing you posts and benefiting from them, while remaining anonymous, is not only unfair, but sort of rude, in my opinion. After visiting this evening, I felt it was time to stop, "lurking", and register. I am sorry for not introducing myself sooner.

Again, thank you to all for you help... even though you didn't know you were helping me!

-Pete

Pete: Welcome aboard. Yeah, one cannot lurk here long without feeling welcome and wanting to contribute! We're glad you feel welcome, because you are, and we're glad you're here. Advice is free, and friendship is priceless.:001_smile

No apology necessary friend. I think there are many of us who were the same way. You just kind of wait for the right opportunity to dive in and start posting. I know it was an odd moment for me to start as I realized I knew next to nothing about shaving properly. Talk about a sea change for me and many others who show up on the B&B shores.

Welcom aboard! :biggrin:

Welcome Pete! Now you can enjoy all of the benefits of B&B as a registered and participating member. We look forward to having you do just that.

Randy

Pete, Welcome and no need to apologize for lurking. You didn't do anything wrong and I certainly don't think it's rude, but it is good to have you aboard, I'm sure you'll be contributing in huge ways very soon.

Welcome to the party!

Yeah, don't worry about lurking, we were all lurkers for some messageboard at one time or another.

Cheers!

Top Bottom