What's new

ATTN Velvetgoldmine!

Hey, I hope you can read this! I am sorry, I accidentally banned you at B&B, you reported the spam and for some reason I had your name in my head as the one to ban, which I did. I will have you unbanned very soon.

I am sorry about that!

Art - AACJ mod at B&B.

Nah, he reported a spammer via the reporting function on the forum and for some reason, I had HIS name in mind when I went to the ban tool....It was my fault completely!

Now, go ahead and send me that PM! I dare ya! :lol:

Nah, he reported a spammer via the reporting function on the forum and for some reason, I had HIS name in mind when I went to the ban tool....It was my fault completely!

Now, go ahead and send me that PM! I dare ya! :lol:
PM sent....just not to Art

proxy.php

I suppose someone needs to take on the title "Art's Whipping Boy" to atone for this mistake since one generally doesn't beat on nobility. :rolleyes:

(Attn Mods: Please don't forget I've been stuck with this title for only a few days. It's not even broken in yet. I nominate someone else! :biggrin:)

suck up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

he is King though...

Hmmm, can someone be Austin's Pet and Art's Pet? Will that cause a Mod rumble? Or will there be some kind of time-sharing solution. Who gets Chip on Christmas and who gets him on Thanksgiving?

Last edited by a moderator:
suck up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

he is King though...

Hmmm, can someone be Austin's Pet and Art's Pet? Will that cause a Mod rumble? Or will there be some kind of time-sharing solution. Who gets Chip on Christmas and who gets him on Thanksgiving?

screw with the Mods and see what happens.......:biggrin:

Top Bottom