What's new

shhh, I think I smelled something

Has anyone tried the new warrior shower gels and/or the cocktail bars from zirh?
I haven't liked most zirh products that i have used in the passed they seemed way over for what they were. but the scent descriptions on these seem really nice.

I haven't tried the bars, but last weekend I found the shower gels at T.J. Maxx for $7.99 per bottle (almost 1/3 the list price). I bought every scent. I'm not a big fan of liquid soaps but the Zirh Warrior smells so good I couldn't pass them up.

I had scene these earlier in something Zirh mailed me as well as on a couple of web vendors. The descriptions. . . I don't know. For me, they give a general idea of what they may smell like, but just don't compare to the old open and whiff experience. For example, when I saw these at T.J. Maxx I had remembered their basic descriptions plus the quick descriptions on the package. Of those descriptions, I had figured that the "Caesar" would be my favorite. "Cyrus" didn't even register as something I'd like. After sampling their scents (I liked them all), Cyrus was my hands-down favorite with Ceasar at a distant second. So I bought one of each and two of the Cyrus. I would have bought more Cyrus but they only had two.

However. . . YMMV.

Top Bottom