What's new

Zirh Cleanse Review

I'll start this review by describing my skin. I have combination skin, oily t-zone, and normal to dry for the rest of my face. This product has like 3 or 4 sources of Alpha Hydroxy Acids which is used to help erase fine lines. Cleanse costs about 16-17 dollars. Not a bad price for 8 ounces of product.

Cleanse has a nice citrus type smell. It's a bit unusual, but still nice. The consistency is very thick. You only need about a nickle size of the product and it will produce more than enough lather for your entire face. As with most (all?) AHA products, you must keep it on your face, or work it on, for at least 30 seconds to let the AHA's work.

I found this cleanser to clean extremely well. Every time I washed my face with it, my skin looked radiant, healthy, and clear. Some people have found this wash to make their skin extremely dry and/or produce burning sensations. I had absolutely none of these symptoms.

This was my favorite cleanser until I started washing my face with a bar of KMF Olive Oil Soap.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try my best to help you.

How did this cleanser perform if you had gotten a bit of razor irritation when shaving? Were you able to use the cleanser, or did its formulation further inflame your face?

Well that was never an issue because of two things:
1) I always wash my face before shaving
2) I hardly ever get irritation

Though I don't think it would further inflame, I can't be certain.

For people with dry skin I do not recomend this.....it only my my problem worse....does smell nice though.

They also make a formula for sensitive skin called Wash. If you follow Clean or Wash with their Soothe aftershave, Correct, and Protect (for oily skin) or Defend (for dry skin) you most likely will not dry out. Clean is meant to be fairly agressive as are all alpha-hydroxy acid cleaners and is ideally to be followed with moisturizing agents.

Top Bottom