What's new

The Graveyard!

proxy.php

Killed this one today, will not be replaced since i did not enjoy the scent!

Bottle of Speick After shave and a bottle of Poraso After shave. Also a bottle of Floid Vigoroso which has already been replaced, I may replace the Poraso as it smells great, but its not so much with the good for my face stuff. Speick has no menthol so most likely it won't get a replacement any time soon.

I finished a tube of Pre De Provence aftershave balm, stuff is simply fantastic. Been putting off buying more been using splashes instead but the skincare is so good I may go buy a tube right now on Amazon. <3

Alas, today I finished off my last puck of unscented tallow-based Art of Shaving soap. :sad:
All that was left were some slivers I had to chase around the bowl to get the brush loaded.
Will put a puck of Valobra unscented soap (also tallow-based) on top of the slivers in the AOS bowl.

Used the last of a bottle of Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm this morning, will have to replace again when I go grocery shopping.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The remnants of my Rose of Bulgaria AS have now been finished. A nice enough AS, but I prefer the scent of the cream of the same name more.
proxy.php

A tube of Zah Sefiros shave cream bit the dust this AM. It is a nice cream but not nice enough to warrant a replacement.

Zirh Soothe ASB - An excellent performing balm. Unfortunately, I cannot rate it a truly good value because of its high cost ($32 per 3.3 oz bottle) and it does not differentiate itself from Nivea Sensitive ASB.

I will not purchase another bottle due to this...

A bottle of Gucci Guilty Por Homme. I enjoyed the scent, but so many other scents to try next.

$Gucci  Guilty.jpg

Attachments

• $Gucci  Guilty.jpg
    $Gucci Guilty.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 110
My trusty jumbo shaving mug, which I've had since almost the beginning, broke today :crying:

Took a photo, and thought, hey, I can glue this back together. Picked up the broken piece, which immediately crumbled into half dozen smaller pieces.

Oh well, guess I better start hunting for a replacement.

$SAM_0263.JPG

Williams - (long ago) first thing I bought, didn't know how to lather yet, left my face red with burn til the end.
Stirling "Bonaparte" - died ignobly this a.m. as a pre-shave, finished by dollar store gel. Always gentle to my sensitive skin, alone in hard water. I didn't even mind getting it in my mouth once in awhile. :a18: Estimate puck would last me six months if I didn't use anything else.

Top Bottom