What's new

The Graveyard!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Blue Willy is no more (grated modern Williams soaked in Aqua Velva). As nice as the scent was, will it be replaced? Hopefully not! The puck was a "gift" from my brother for Christmas last year; I sure hope he doesn't give me another.

Here is the pic before today's final shave with it...
proxy.php

$IMAG1218-1.jpg

So long old friend. Gold Dachs was a great soap - a nice inoffensive scent, great lather, scuttle compatible and a great tin. I'll find a way to reuse the tin for sure.

Finally finished off a bowl of AOS Sandalwood shaving soap, one of my first wet shaving purchases from about 12 years ago.

Finished a jar of AOS Lavender cream. Lasted 60 shaves. 2.2g per shave. It was a nice performing, great smelling cream, but I'm a soap guy in general. Got this from my daughter as a birthday present and enjoyed it.

My bottle of Imperial Barber Bergamot Aftershave has given up the ghost. I really enjoyed this aftershave although I wish the scent was a little bit more complex as it is just straight sour bergamot and nothing else...

Finally I finished Mike's Natural Barbershop soap. What a great product this was. At the moment I have over dozen of other soap lined up so I am not planning on buying Mike's Barbershop anytime soon. Not to mention, I received Strop Shoppe Barbershop soap and scent wise it's identical to Mike's which is great.

Last edited:
Just finished the first tub of shaving soap I ever bought.
Proraso Eucalyptus, the green tub. Bought it March 19,2013
I used it almost every time I shaved, it lasted almost 2 years!
I also used, sparingly a tube of Proraso Shave Soap, still have 2/3rd of that one.
Then I joined B&B, found Italian Barber and the RazoRock line of soaps.
I probably have enough soap here to last several more years..

Top Bottom