What's new

First Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first wet DE shave this morning, thanx Thirdeye!!

On loan - a 1940's SS with CE Sweet Almond Oil SC, an AS pure badger and a nice antique bowl.........woo hoo.....

what thirdeye failed to give me instructions on, was how to reattach an ear after cutting it off :confused: but thank god i live across the street from the hospital....

but ok seriously, i still used the fusion on the head (for now neway) but what a difference with a nice warm lather :w00t: then after letting everything soak during the shower, a nice hot lather for the face with SS and well, call me lucky, no nicks, and just a very lil rash on lower neck.

smoothest shave ever on the cheeks, and well didn't do as well on the neck, but hey.....first time...leave me alone..... :lol:

thanx to B&B and THIRDEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey wait, were's that Senator, 40's Aristocrat and Ball End Tech that was in the box I dropped off?

BTW, those other razors I have on display in your shop are NOT on loan to shave with...:o15:

Hey wait, were's that Senator, 40's Aristocrat and Ball End Tech that was in the box I dropped off?

BTW, those other razors I have on display in your shop are NOT on loan to shave with...:o15:

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! You should have told me that sooner....that Toggle was an awesome shave last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom